Plymouth Church Register
- Olive Anne Van Eyll (March 20, 2023), daughter of Christy & Brady Van Eyll, granddaughter of Emily & Greg Venell, niece of Maggie Venell Udvari & Joe Udvari, great-granddaughter of Jane Venell
- Renée Kathleen Scholtz (March 19, 2023), child of Marie & Paul Scholtz
- Tara Bauer & Charlotte Sullivan, death of Tara’s father, Jerome J. Bauer (March 22, 2023)
- Gayle Fuguitt & Tom Veitch, death of Gayle’s mother, Martha Fuguitt (May 11, 2023); Ian & Ashley Veitch, death of Ian’s grandmother
- E.J. Kelley & Dawn Hofstrand, death of E.J.’s mother, Karen Kelley (April 8, 2023), SuLin and Tim Kelley, death of grandmother
- Mary Steinson & Jerry Storck, death of Mary’s nephew, Michael Scott Brasel (May 6, 2023)
- Hawona Sullivan Janzen & Mark Janzen, death of Hawona’s father, Henry L. Sullivan (May 22, 2023); Anna Janzen, death of grandfather
- Kevin & Rachel Walker, death of brother-in-law Tony S. Rohs (March 13, 2023); Leif and Sanna Walker, death of uncle
- Barbara Bryne-Spence (May 2, 2023)
- David “Dave” Colwell (March 25, 2023), father of Charles and Holly Colwell; brother(-in-law) of Tom & Phyllis Colwell and Joan Colwell
- Barbara Flanigan (April 11, 2023)
- Roger Herr (May 17, 2023), husband of Bonnie Herr
- James Armin Jenkins (May 5, 2023), stepfather of Kristin Makholm, grandfather of Lila Franklin and Leo Franklin
- Paul Arthur Laederach (April 4, 2023), husband of Barbara Griswold Laederach (deceased); father(-in-law) of Christy & David Stolpestad, Wendy & Bob Syring, and Amy Laederach; grandfather of Brett and Blake Stolpestad, Connor and Ella Syring, and Elsa and Riley Goldman
- Anita Makar (March 1, 2023)
- Ronald “Ron” Palosaari (February 14, 2023), husband of Audrey Palosaari
Downtown Coalition for Grief Support is meeting in person Saturdays at St. Mark’s Episcopal Cathedral, 519 Oak Grove St., Minneapolis. Please see the Coalition’s website for further information.
In-person attendance is welcome, and livestream links (if available) are given below.
- Celebration of life for James Jenkins and recently deceased wife, Dolores Lenore, will occur at Covenant Living of Golden Valley, Friday, July 14, 3 p.m.