Plymouth Church Worship Protocols & Safe Practices
as of April 11, 2022
- There will be no pre-registration for attending worship. Please enter through the door closest to Lasalle, Door #1. Please plan to park in the main church lot or at Park Nicollet.
- If you receive a positive COVID-19 test result (even if you are asymptomatic!) within 7 days of participating in a church activity: worship, small group, meeting, etc. please contact me (BethF@plymouth.org or 612-977-1286). Your name will be held in confidence, but we must alert others of a possible exposure.
- We will not be requiring vaccination. We trust that you will be thoughtful in the decision to attend. We can not emphasize enough the importance of vaccination as the most effective way to protect you, your loved ones, and our community at large. Even in the youngest age groups, it is remarkably effective in preventing the serious consequences of COVID-19.
- Face masks are strongly recommended for everyone in all parts of the building on Sunday morning (and all days). Those who choose to wear a mask are welcome to sit anywhere in the sanctuary.
- However, if you would prefer to sit among other masked folks for increased protection, there will be a reserved section in the sanctuary for mask wearers only. Those who wish to remain unmasked will need to sit elsewhere.
- The sanctuary will be open at 8:45 a.m. for 9:00 a.m. worship and 10:45 a.m. for 11:00 a.m. worship. If you arrive at church earlier than this, you will be asked to wait in Guild Hall.
- While we are taking seriously all precautions to prevent spread of infection, we cannot eliminate all risk. If you are feeling at all unwell, please stay home and take good care.
- Please stay tuned as protocol may need to change based on circumstances.
May we be people of hope, may we be kind and caring, may we remain faithful in community.
Rev. Beth Hoffman Faeth
Minister for Congregational Care and Worship