- Donate candy, prizes or empty plastic eggs (we reuse them!) for the Easter Egg hunt! I am also looking for $5 Gift Cards to any of the following places–Target, Sebastian Joes, Dairy Queen, Caribou, Wild Rumpus, Red Balloon, Chipotle, 5 Below. Candy, eggs and gift cards can be left outside my office (room 201, top of the stairs, education wing).
- Read a story to be uploaded to our Nighttime with Nina (and friends!) youtube channel.
- Be a classroom friend, substitute classroom teacher, or volunteer with any of our summer programming.
- Share your skills for our Life Skills Fair May 21st!
Here are some updated requests from our teens:
- Bike Care
- Basic Automotive Info
- Taxes for Teens
- Apartment Living on a Budget
- Basic Home Repair (including what to do if you set off smoke alarm or CO detector while cooking!)
- College Tuition–Where to Find Scholarships
- The benefits of trade school
- Finding the right college for what you want to do!
- Credit Card info
- Being a savvy online shopper (is this website real or a phishing scam, is this an ethical brand or company, what is a good price for shipping, etc.)
If you can help teach any of these–email Nina!
Attention all cookie bakers (and shoppers)! We are looking for volunteers to donate cookies (your favorite recipe or store bought) for the Christmas Festival on December 18th. If you are able to donate cookies by the dozen or more to enhance the Christmas Festival, please follow the sign up link below or email to email@example.com for one or multiple dozen delicious treats. Please note that cookie donations should be dropped off by 10 am on Saturday, December 18th. Thank you for your consideration!
It’s hard to believe, but advent is around the corner, 18 days away to be exact! On Sunday, November 28th, we kick off the holiday season, and just like last year, we are doing Advent in a Box!
If you are interested in signing your household up for the entire kit (or new this year, just the ornaments that you can make at home and bring to Plymouth on December 18th to decorate our community Christmas tree!) sign up here!
Sign-ups are only available through November 22!
October 17, 2021
Come together for an intergenerational gathering to watch the Vikings take on the Carolina Panthers. Kick-off is at noon under the Big Top! Bring your chair, wear your fan gear (and bring a mask!), pick up lunch from one of our local restaurants and let’s watch some football! The Committee for Children, Youth, and Families will provide some snacks and hot cider, and there will some activities on hand for kids who get tired of watching the game. We can’t wait to see you there!