We celebrate the Christmas story in community together.
All Are welcome to this joyous event.
Activities Indoors and outdoors
Community art project
This festival is a collaborative effort of nearly every board, committee, and initiative at Plymouth.
You can get involved in the Christmas Spirit of Plymouth by:
- Volunteer to Bake Cookies
- Looking for performers (singers, instrumentalists, dancers, etc.) to provide 10 minutes of holiday music in Jones Commons during the Christmas festival.
- Volunteer with the Living Nativity
- Volunteer to help as needed.
Immigrant Welcoming Working Group will be collecting items for the upcoming border trip to supply El Comedor.
Please bring them to The Christmas Festival on Saturday, December 17!
Here are the needed items:
- Face masks
- Sweaters: all sizes for men, women, and children
- Jackets: all sizes for men, women, and children
- Gloves: all sizes for men, women, and children
- Knitted hats: all sizes for men, women, and children
- Food containers
- Small stuffed toys and Matchbox-type toy cars
- Packaged cookies, cakes, and candies (we bring snacks every week to hand out to the kids as dessert)
- Antacids: Tums, Rolaids, Mylanta
- Allergy pills: Claritin, Zyrtec (larger bottles)
- Anti-fungal cream: Lotrimin, Clotrimazole, Miconazole
- Anti-itch cream: Benadryl, Cortizone
- Antibiotic ointment: Neosporin, Polysporin
- Cold sore medicine: Abreva, CamphoPhenique
- Cough medicine: mucus relief, Hall’s cough drops
- Lice shampoo, spray bottle
- Muscle rub: Aspercreme, Biofreeze, IcyHot
- Nasal decongestant: Afrin
- Natural tears: Clear Eyes, Refresh, Murine
- Pain reliever for adults: Tylenol, Ibuprofen (larger bottles)
- Pain reliever for children: Tylenol, Ibuprofen (individual bottles)
- Stomach medicine: Zantac, Prilosec (larger bottles)
- Toothache medicine: Orajel
- Vitamins for adults (larger bottles)
- Vitamins, chewable for children (larger bottles)
- Ziploc snack bags for putting in pills and labeling with Sharpie markers
My Very Own Bed Fundraiser
The Board of Finance and Administration will be collecting donations for My Very Own Bed with the goal of collecting enough funds to support 5 families.