Please join the Deacons on Sunday, February 21, at 11:30 a.m. for a “Conversation with the Congregation” to hear what we’re working on and to solicit your thoughts on what Plymouth Church should be doing in the coming months. We will reflect on:
Moderator’s Midyear Report
- Our exploration of the history and use of our real estate
- How the Purposes of the Church inform our work
- Resources we use to ground our work in our spirituality
- Our involvement with saying farewell to Paula and welcoming DeWayne
- Our discussions of what it means to be antiracist
Congregation’s Thoughts and Questions
- What resources that Plymouth currently provides are giving you spiritual sustenance these days?
- Are there Plymouth activities that you thought were important (pre-COVID) that you find you aren’t missing?
- What has COVID taught us about what is important at Plymouth?
- How can we grow into an authentic community with one another?
The Deacons are eager to hear what’s on your minds and address your questions. Our conversation will be less about reports by the presenters and more about what you have to say. We look forward to being in virtual community with you!