Sundays at 9 a.m.
How wonderful it will be to gather each Sunday to worship together in the parking lot of Plymouth Church! Here are a few instructions to keep our community safe and joyful during our time together:
- Please bring your own lawn chair. We will have some chairs available, but we encourage you to bring your own. If you need assistance getting your chair from your vehicle to the tent, clergy and staff will be happy to assist.
- Parking is available in the Plymouth lot and in the Park Nicollet lot. I encourage those who are able to use the Park Nicollet lot so that Plymouth’s parking spaces can be used by those with mobility limitations.
- We will not be collecting an offering during worship; rather, we hope you will continue to give via text or online.
- There will be access to restrooms inside the church, although the rest of the building will remain closed.
- There will be listening devices available.
- The tent will protect us from rain. However, in case of severe summer weather cancellation of services will be posted on the website by 7 a.m. on that Sunday.
- Worship from the sanctuary will continue to be live-streamed throughout the summer at 11:00 a.m., with the prelude beginning at 10:50 a.m.
Please contact me with any questions or concerns. I rejoice in being able to greet you in person and am so glad I can sign this note, “See you at church!”
Rev. Beth Hoffman Faeth, Minister for Congregational Care & Worship