2022 Annual Giving
We’re well into the 2021-22 Church year! And we are a little more gathered than scattered, so this message seems timely. In the recent history of Plymouth, never has our care for our Church been more fulfilling as it is today. We realize what a treasure of a community we have, a community that continues to support and nurture each other as we move through the pandemic. We remain active — both in and outside the walls of our Church! As our covenant describes, “we do bind ourselves together …” … and here are headlines:
- Lead minister DeWayne Davis has started his first full church year with us! His dedication to and excitement about Plymouth’s purposes as a church gives us new energy.
- The church building has limited use, but we are in the Big Tent, worshipping and celebrating together!
- Our kids are enjoying activities together, including playing in our stellar new playground, safely tucked against our Church.
- Our care for the broader community remains steadfast: We came together to support Elze, the school using our church school classrooms, and we witnessed our church remain critically important as evidenced by the Groveland Food Shelf usage, and the vaccination clinic operating within our walls.
- Boards and Committees have begun the Church year with their missions and commitments in place, ready to lead. This is true roll-up-our-sleeves time!
And this is where you come in.
The Stewardship Committee also has a mission and commitment, which we want to share with you.
Our theme: Cultivate Faith, Nurture Connection, Amplify Love
Our commitment as a church is to build community within and outside of our church. This necessitates our financial support of the work we do. Our Annual Giving Campaign is underway now! Each person who supports Plymouth through pledging and giving both meaningfully and directly supports the work we undertake.
Committing to giving shows care and connection and builds faith within our Congregation and in the broader community.
By making your pledge you are stepping up to support the work at Plymouth: Cultivating faith, nurturing our connection to each other, and amplifying our love for and commitment to the community around us.
Pledge materials will reach you shortly. There is always an opportunity to give online! www.plymouth.org/pledge.
Co-chairs, 2022 Annual Giving Campaign