https://www.plymouth.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/pcc.png 0 0 Elizabeth Blanchette https://www.plymouth.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/pcc.png Elizabeth Blanchette2022-03-24 14:14:322022-03-24 14:14:32Ways you can get involved with the kids and teens of Plymouth:
- Donate candy, prizes or empty plastic eggs (we reuse them!) for the Easter Egg hunt! I am also looking for $5 Gift Cards to any of the following places–Target, Sebastian Joes, Dairy Queen, Caribou, Wild Rumpus, Red Balloon, Chipotle, 5 Below. Candy, eggs and gift cards can be left outside my office (room 201, top of the stairs, education wing).
- Read a story to be uploaded to our Nighttime with Nina (and friends!) youtube channel.
- Be a classroom friend, substitute classroom teacher, or volunteer with any of our summer programming.
- Share your skills for our Life Skills Fair May 21st!
Here are some updated requests from our teens:
- Bike Care
- Basic Automotive Info
- Taxes for Teens
- Apartment Living on a Budget
- Basic Home Repair (including what to do if you set off smoke alarm or CO detector while cooking!)
- College Tuition–Where to Find Scholarships
- The benefits of trade school
- Finding the right college for what you want to do!
- Credit Card info
- Being a savvy online shopper (is this website real or a phishing scam, is this an ethical brand or company, what is a good price for shipping, etc.)
If you can help teach any of these–email Nina!